Wednesday 16 October 2013

Get Trendy Ladies!

Here are some of my favourite fall trends today.

Patterns are huge! from soft to funky to animal print I'm loving all of the textures and ways that designers are playing with these prints. Use them as either a base for the outfit or the main attraction to it. DON'T go crazy with patterns, you want it to catch eyes but not be too confusing.

WeHeartit.com

Leather/faux leather is the perfect way to accent your outfit and add a little bit of a rebel feel to it. Leather/pleather jackets can do a lot for a look. Pants go perfectly with combat boots for an edgy effect or cute flats for more of a soft and slick look. Leather sleeves on t-shirts and jackets also add a nice touch and are a good fall fashion investment paired with a cute beanie and you're set! DON'T wear too much leather, it's supposed to add a sleek feel, not a tacky one!

WeHeartit.com

Emerald green and burgundy are classic fall colours. You can never go wrong with a piece in either of those colours. They will probably live on as fall legacies for a long time. I can just feel it. DON'T forget to pay attention to what colours you match with, you can never go wrong with black!

WeHeartit.com

Camo and other military-type looks have been a hit for the fall look. A cute bomber jacket can add a vintage feel to an outfit. Once again DON'T go too overboard on the camo.

WeHeartit.com

Over sized coats, sweaters and jackets are perfect for the cold weather, pair them with leggings or jeans and it's a comfy, cozy option. It's always good for layering but remember, DON'T layer too much, you wanna go for comfy, not frumpy.

WeHeartit.com



4 comments:

  1. These are some really good tips, I have never reay been the leather kind of girl but I will always keep that in mind. Your blog is really helpful when you want to know what to wear in the fall. :) have you ever tried any of yor fashion tips, and have they worked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love burgundy! I'm wanting to try emerald green though it's a beatiful colour. I love my leather jacket for the fall! And oversized clothes are always cute.

      Delete
  2. Yea, I have a leather jacket that I altered and I always love wearing it during fall. You've certainly got a lot of good tips for fashion. I'm interested in where your inspiration and drive for fashion comes from. Do you like designing stuff too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, you can pay attention to trends while also having an awareness of what's a good trend and what is not. I think that camouflage is not. In almost all situations you look like an eleven year old going to play paintball or a homeless veteran. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete