Wednesday 16 October 2013

Every girl's crazy for a well dressed man!

A lot of mens fashion trends this fall are similar to women's. With the leather, camo and even burgendy.

WeHeartit.com

Guys if you're looking for a sharp look to get some sophistocated ladies, I would suggest going for the scarf look along with some khakkis. It's clean and comfy. You can also never go wrong with a trench coat.

WeHeartit.com

If you're trying to go for the bad boy look (because who can resist that) I would reccomend using leather or camo with a dark wash jean. Maybe even both! Alot of black is ideal this season.

Men are also playing around with different patterns this fall. With pants to tshirts to button downs and scarves, they're showing off their funky side.

Graphic tee's will also always be in style.

4 comments:

  1. Good info! But I have to disagree, graphic tee's will never be in style. I've yet to see one that looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dress more guy-ish, so it's cool to see a different perspective...on the other hand, I don't have much of a fashion sense, and I'm not really aware of what's "trendy" or "in". Where do you think your love for fashion stems from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dress more guy-ish, so it's cool to see a different perspective...on the other hand, I don't have much of a fashion sense, and I'm not really aware of what's "trendy" or "in". Where do you think your love for fashion stems from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love to do little doodles and designs, I even have a sewing machine. My mom has been laying out matching outfits from head to toe ever since I was born. It's kind of something we share. We always shop and look for outfits together!

      Delete